McCauley, V. Ottati, Y-T.
Diaz-Loving, J. Zhang, Y-T. Lee, Y.
- 1st Edition.
- Personality and Person Perception Across Cultures - CRC Press Book.
- Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
- Penglewissle Poetry.
- Town Meets Country: Three contemporary romantic short stories?
- Apocalyptic Man - Part One?
Liu, C. Okeke, J.
Personality and Person Perception Across Cultures - كتب Google
Draguns, B. Sheku, W. Allen, Culture, Self, and Personality in Africa. Oettingen, H.
- Personality and Person Perception Across Cultures | Taylor & Francis Group.
- Citation Tools.
- Cultural Differences in Person Perception;
- Personality and Person Perception Across Cultures - Jenny Lee - كتب Google!
- Personality and Person Perception across Cultures;
- Bedtime Monster / ¡A dormir, pequeño monstruo!.
Ottati, H. Triandis, C. Draguns, Y-T. Lee, Person Perception Across Cultures. Routledge eBooks are available through VitalSource. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features.
Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed. For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device. An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart. If you would like to replace it with a different purchasing option please remove the current eBook option from your cart. McCauley , Juris G. Paperback : Hardback : Request Permissions View permissions information for this article.
Knowles Eric D. Michael W. Chi-Yue Chiu. Ying-Yi Hong. Article information. Article Information Volume: 27 issue: 10, page s : Eric D. Morris Columbia University. Abstract Abstract. Sign Out. Email required Password required Remember me Forgotten your password? Need to activate? Institutional Access does not have access to this content.
- 32 - Personality in cross-cultural perspective?
- American Civilization (From The Atlantic Archives)?
- Personality and person perception across cultures.
- Personality and Person Perception Across Cultures: 1st Edition (Paperback) - Routledge!
- 25 Drink, Smoothie, and Dessert Recipes For Your Blender And Your Health!
Choi, I. Situational salience and cultural differences in the correspondence bias and actor-observer bias. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 24, - Causal attribution across cultures: Variation and universality.
Psychological Bulletin, , 47 - Some propositions about the relations between culture and human cognition. Shweder Eds. New York : Cambridge University Press. Google Scholar Crossref. Dubois, N. The norm of internality: Social valorization of internal explanations of behavior and reinforcements in young people. Journal of Social Psychology, , - Duff, K.
Individual differences in the spontaneous construal of behavior: Idiocentrism and the automatization of the trait inference process. Social Cognition, 15, - Dweck, C. Implicit theories as organizers of goals and behavior. Bargh Eds.
New York : Guilford. Google Scholar. Implicit theories and their role in judgments and reactions: A world from two perspectives. Psychological Inquiry, 6, - Gilbert, D. The correspondence bias.
ISBN 13: 9780805828139
Psychological Bulletin, , 21 - On cognitive busyness: When person perceivers meet persons perceived. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 54, - Glaser, J. When fair is foul and foul is fair: Reverse priming in automatic evaluation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 77, - Heider, F. The psychology of interpersonal relations. New York : John Wiley. Hong, Y. Implicit theories of intelligence: Reconsidering the role of confidence in achievement motivation. Kernis Ed.